- Prior to listening to any of the examples below, first listen to the two audio samples without any effects to hear the speech and music alone.
- The projects are listed from smallest to largest total volume. All reverb times listed on each audio file represent the reverberation at 500 Hz.
- Each example provides an audio file for speech, choir, and music before and after treatment. The best way to use the simulator is to listen first to the untreated sound prior to the treated simulation.
- Do not adjust the volume as you listen and compare the audio samples of the various reverberation simulations.
- Concrete Floor and Walls
- Drywall on some walls
- Steel Ceiling
- Barrel Diffusers
- Absorption Panels on wall and ceiling
BEFORE: (3.43 sec)
Untreated Praise Band Music
Untreated Choir Music
AFTER: (0.93 sec)
Treated Praise Band Music
Treated Choir Music